Monday, August 25, 2014

GOBLIN
So here are some sculpts of my first character with zbrush..

And I gotta admit its fun.. I really would love to push the clothes and add a bunch of awesome things to it.. but again am running out of time and it needs to be done soon. Maybe i´ll revisit this ´happy fella´ after retopo and texturing again to push him into a portfolio piece.. (Current status took me 4 days)

Some Zbrush sculpts:









Some cavity shots to see more detail:




I´ll be back with retopo and textures in 2 days... till then! gotta long retopo night about to start... cheers -M

------------

UPDATE:

I finished the retopo of the whole character and cloth in one long ~17k tris day!
Gotta lay down 3:17am is way to late (: *crunsh*

Some max wires and the lp body with DECIMATED highpoly normal bake.
Final hps will ensure a normal bake with more detail:




tomorow.. or today to be more precise ill unwrap cloth, bake and start texturing both!
Selfnote: Dont forget the eyes and hair !

----------
UPDATE:
Finally, the lowpoly wrap and bakes are done!
Lets get to the fun part.. jeez im starting to like character modeling and all that comes with it :-)

Lowpoly with normal and ao bake
-----------

UPDATE:
I´m going to take a break from texturing for just a moment. I guess this is a good time to show current work in progress of the textures. Needs hair though:




---------

UPDATE: 
And with some hair:

















No comments:

Post a Comment