Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hi its me! Has been some time since i last posted stuff that i am working on.. I´m counting the last days as a student here in Berlin, ready to start a new chapter of my life, meanwhile pushing and creating more content for my portfolio and to get better, faster, stronger.. in my workflow!

I have been working on a little environment scene for UE4, which is Al Khazneh one of the world´s most magnificent ancient megastructures! But even more important, an environment scene that was seen in the popular Indianer Jones and the Last Crusade. So i knew i had to put something in there that connected these two. Maybe you can figure it out yourself by looking at the ingame shots?



Here is the lowpoly scene in Max

Model build to make use of a lot of tileable textures

Highpoly sculpts (+tileable)



Some lowpoly renderings



Professor Henry Walton Jones, Sr:
December 12, 1872 - 1951


I´ll add textur samples tomorrow.. #n8



No comments:

Post a Comment